- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.ismartandsuccessful.com website (the “Service”) operated by New Normal Ventures LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”)
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of New Normal Ventures LLC. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of New Normal Ventures LLC.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by New Normal Ventures LLC.
- The Business Thinking Institute has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that New Normal Ventures LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless New Normal Ventures LLC and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall New Normal Ventures LLC or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third-party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for theseterms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material on this Website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
- The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
- You understand that all content posted to this Website is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content, including the content of guest bloggers. You also understand that all opinions expressed by users of this Website are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as a representative of Website, its owner or any of sponsors or partners.
- The Business Thinking Institute, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 8 of these Terms.
- By posting content to this Website, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
Links to and from Other Websites
- Any links to third-party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third-party website linked to from this website, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to other websites may contain affiliate links. If so, we may receive a commission if you purchase a particular product or take a particular action.
- We may use drop shipping partners whose websites we may link to, for the purpose of fulfilling a product or service we may have sold (or promote) to you.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with any applicable laws.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 14 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third-party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages so the limitations above may not apply to you.
Termination of Use
- You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using the ‘Contact’ page.